To check out updated puppy videos and pictures, visit the Facebook NW Puppy Page..
click on the link below
Cosette was my keeper from Reba & Pablito breeding. She is available to a 5 star "pet" home. Cosette is a lilac fawn, urajiro female. She is exceptionally small for a french bulldog, weighing in at only 4lbs at 12 weeks old.
Born August 10/20
Reba & Pablito
(Red Fawn) (Cream)
Luke is available to an amazing family. He is sired by my very stunning Belmont and whelped by Omar's beautiful girl Cheney.
Born September 28/20
AVAILABLE $4,000 (Pet price)
$7,000 (Breeding/show rights)
Tilly & Belmont
HAD A GORGEOUS LITTER OF LILAC, BLUE & TAN, LILAC & TAN AND PLATINUM PUPS ON JUNE 10/20
This gorgeous little fellow is a very stunning Lilac covered in cream (with possible tan points)
He will mature into a more impressive guy than his sire Belmont..
Pet home $5,000
Prada & Belmont's son born 5/1/20
This boy is going to be amazing
Why does North West Cane Corso produce superior dogs?
NW Cane Corso researches studs and pedigrees to pair a sire and a dame to produce superior pups and hopefully correct the flaws of the male and female. I breed for more masculine looking corso females, outstanding conformation and temperament. We are not a back yard breeder who breeds two dogs simply because they are in our back yard.
* De-sensitizing: De-sensitizes pups from birth, so they fear very little in the real world. We expose them to loud noises, things dropping around them, radios, tv's, car rides, water and being handled in many different ways from the moment they are born.
* Training: I work on basic obedience, such as recall, sit, down, stay, heel and house training, starting at 4 - 5 weeks of age and continue with training until they go to their new homes at approximately 10 weeks of age. Aside from house training and basic obedience, I also take pups (Cane corsos not the french bulldog pups) out to dog parks and on walks to socialize them early on and to see what the pups reactions are to different things in their environment. By doing this I can see what areas the pups need more training in and it helps me match a pup to their forever home better by seeing the pups whole personality shine through.
When you get a NW Cane Corso or French Bulldog you are getting a dog that has a strong basic obedience foundation from a very early age, which produces a more confident and healthy animal. We put time and energy into every pup for hours every single day, until they go to their forever homes.
Cane Corsos & French Bulldogs also come with:
* AKC and/or ICCF Registration (doesn't apply to pups sold to pet homes)
* Ears Cropped (Additional charge but our vet will do it for you at a breeder price)(CORSOS)
* Tails Docked (CORSOS)
* Puppy Shots
* 2 year health guarantee and life time support
* We will also board your Corso or French Bulldog in our home when ever the need arise for only $15 a day for the life of the dog.