To check out updated puppy videos and pictures, visit the Facebook NW Puppy Page..
click on the link below
THIS LOVELY BELMONT SIRED LITTER IS LOCATED IN PORTLAND OREGON. I GET SECOND PICK PUP FROM THIS LITTER IN LIEU OF STUD FEE, SO IF YOU ARE WANTING TO ADD A BEAUTIFUL MERLE OR CREAM FRENCHIE TO YOUR FAMILY YOU WILL HAVE SECOND PICK.
PUPS WERE BORN ON AUGUST 10/20 AND WILL BE READY TO GO TO THEIR NEW HOMES AT 10 WEEKS, POSSIBLY A LITTLE SOONER. FEEL FREE TO CALL IF YOU ARE WANTING TO RESERVE ONE OF THESE ADORABLE LITTLE LADIES 360-306-1954
ALL FEMALES ARE PICTURED. IF INTERESTED IN A MALE, THERE IS ONLY ONE MALE IN THIS LITTER. WHICH IS ALSO A MERLE AND I DO BELIEVE HE WILL BE AVAILABLE TO CHOOSE FROM AS WELL
PUPS ARE PICTURED AT 3 WEEKS OLD
I have decided to place Nash, my keeper from Lyric & Belmont. Nash is absolutely perfect in structure and looks. He passed his health check with flying colors and has nice tight pettella's.. The reason I have decided to sell him for those wondering, is because I can only keep one young stud and it was a very hard decision between him and his half brother.
I expect Nash will be the smaller one of the two boys.. He will probably mature to around 22lbs.
Tilly & Belmont
HAD A GORGEOUS LITTER OF LILAC, BLUE & TAN, LILAC & TAN AND PLATINUM PUPS ON JUNE 10/20
This gorgeous little fellow is a very stunning Lilac covered in cream (with possible tan points)
He will mature into a more impressive guy than his sire Belmont..
He is reserved
Pet home $5,000
Prada & Belmont's son born 5/1/20
This boy is going to be amazing
Why does North West Cane Corso produce superior dogs?
NW Cane Corso researches studs and pedigrees to pair a sire and a dame to produce superior pups and hopefully correct the flaws of the male and female. I breed for more masculine looking corso females, outstanding conformation and temperament. We are not a back yard breeder who breeds two dogs simply because they are in our back yard.
* De-sensitizing: De-sensitizes pups from birth, so they fear very little in the real world. We expose them to loud noises, things dropping around them, radios, tv's, car rides, water and being handled in many different ways from the moment they are born.
* Training: I work on basic obedience, such as recall, sit, down, stay, heel and house training, starting at 4 - 5 weeks of age and continue with training until they go to their new homes at approximately 10 weeks of age. Aside from house training and basic obedience, I also take pups (Cane corsos not the french bulldog pups) out to dog parks and on walks to socialize them early on and to see what the pups reactions are to different things in their environment. By doing this I can see what areas the pups need more training in and it helps me match a pup to their forever home better by seeing the pups whole personality shine through.
When you get a NW Cane Corso or French Bulldog you are getting a dog that has a strong basic obedience foundation from a very early age, which produces a more confident and healthy animal. We put time and energy into every pup for hours every single day, until they go to their forever homes.
Cane Corsos & French Bulldogs also come with:
* AKC and/or ICCF Registration (doesn't apply to pups sold to pet homes)
* Ears Cropped (Additional charge but our vet will do it for you at a breeder price)(CORSOS)
* Tails Docked (CORSOS)
* Puppy Shots
* 2 year health guarantee and life time support
* We will also board your Corso or French Bulldog in our home when ever the need arise for only $15 a day for the life of the dog.